|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
HBIS Group Co., Ltd is a state-owned Chinese iron and steel manufacturing conglomerate, also known as Hesteel Group or its pinyin shortname Hegang. The company has also been known as Hebei Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. HBIS Group was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Hebei, China.
Hesteel Group is the fourth-largest steel producer in the world measured by crude steel output in 2018, according to the World Steel Association.
- Tangsteel Group (100%)
- Hansteel Group (100%)
- Shijiazhuang Iron and Steel (100%)
- Hesteel Company (60.32%)
- Železara Smederevo
- Chengsteel in Chengde
- Wuyang Steel
- Hengshui Thin Steel
- Hesteel Group Mining
- Guomao Company
- Caida Securities
- Palabora Mining Company Ltd
List is in progress.
- Top steelmakers in 2018, World Steel Association
- 关于河北钢铁集团有限公司成立的进展公告 [Establishment of Hebei Iron and Steel Group] (PDF) (in Chinese). Tangshan Iron and Steel Company. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 4 October 2016.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- 关于变更公司名称的公告 [Announmcnet of change in company name] (PDF) (in Chinese). Hesteel Company. 13 June 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Hesteel Group acquires Palabora Mining Company's Holding Company, Mining Weekly, Megan Van Wyngaardt, May 11, 2017.
Wikipedia also has an article on HBIS Group (Hesteel Group). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].