Inaglinsky-1 coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Inaglinsky-1 coal mine is part of the Inaglinskiy Mining Complex (Инаглинский ГОК) in South Yakutia, Russia. The complex already includes the operating Inaglinskiy open-pit coal mine. Mine owner Kolmar is also proposing to add the Inaglinsky-2 coal mine to the complex.
The undated satellite photo below shows the Inaglinskiy Mining Complex, 33km North of Neryungri in the Chulmakanskoye coal mining field in South Yakutia.
Coal Mine Background
- Parent Company: Kolmar
- Location: 33km North of Neryungri in the Chulmakanskoye coal mining field in South Yakutia, Russia.
- GPS Coordinates: 56.943611, 124.750556 (exact)
- Status: Under construction
- Production Capacity: 4 million metric tons (Mt)/year 
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal type: Coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Source of Financing: Corporation for the Far East Development
Articles and resources
- Kolmar, "GOK Inaglinskiy," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Polina Vinogradova, "Deni Creek goes to Asia," East Russia magazine，6 September 2019.
- Kolmar, "Strategy," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Kolmar, "Enterprises," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Kolmar, "«Kolmar» intends to invest 28,4 bln. rubles into coal projects in Yakutia...," Kolmar website, 9 March 2017.