Inaglinsky-2 coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Inaglinsky-2 coal mine is part of the Inaglinskiy Mining Complex (Инаглинский ГОК) in South Yakutia, Russia.
The satellite photo below shows the Inaglinskiy Mining Complex, 33km North of Neryungri in the Chulmakanskoye coal mining field in South Yakutia.
Coal Mine Background
The Inaglinsky open pit mine and the Inaglinksky wash plant opened in 2016.
- Parent Company: Kolmar
- Location: 33km North of Neryungri in the Chulmakanskoye coal mining field in South Yakutia, Russia.
- GPS Coordinates: 56.943611, 124.750556 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 8 million metric tons (Mt)/year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 648.3 Mt
- Coal type: Coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Open-pit and underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: Corporation for the Far East Development
Articles and resources
- Kolmar, "GOK Inaglinskiy," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Kolmar, "Strategy," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Kolmar, "Enterprises," accessed 10 July 2019.
- Kolmar, "«Kolmar» intends to invest 28,4 bln. rubles into coal projects in Yakutia...," Kolmar website, 9 March 2017.