Jaroslaw-Rozwadów Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jaroslaw-Rozwadów Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Poland.
The pipeline would run from Jarosław, Poland, to Rozwadów, Poland.
- Owner: GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 85 km / 52.8 miles
- Diameter: 1000 mm / 39 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2029
- PCI Number: 6.2.2
The pipeline is listed as a Project of Common Interest by the European Commission, making it eligible for public funding. It is part of a proposed network in Eastern Europe meant to improve connectivity between Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia. The other pipelines in the network include: Rozwadów Koskowola Wronów Pipeline, Rembelszczyzna Wronów Pipeline, Hermanowice Jarosław Pipeline, Hermanowice Strachocina Pipeline, Tworóg Tworze Pipeline, Pogórska Wola Tworze Pipeline, Strachocina Pogórska Wola Pipeline, Gustorzyn Wronów Pipeline. The network is listed on the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) ten year network development plan as "North - South Gas Corridor in Western Poland" and "TRA-N-245."
In 2012, the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) Gas Regional Investment Plan BEMIP listed the "probable date of commissioning and the main milestones" for the Jaroslaw-Rozwadów Gas Pipeline as ending the permitting phase in 2016, reaching final investment decision in 2016 and commissioning in 2020. However, the European Commission included the project among "new onshore pipelines and compressor stations in Eastern Poland" with a commissioning date of 2029.
Articles and resources
- North – South Gas Corridor in Eastern Poland, European Commission, August 24, 2021 Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "eu" defined multiple times with different content
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.
- BEMIP Gas Regional Investment Plan 2012 - 2021 – Annex: Infrastructure Projects, ENTSOG, 2012
- North – South Gas Corridor in Eastern Poland, European Commission, November 2019