Rembelszczyzna-Wronów Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Rembelszczyzna-Wronów Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Poland.
The pipeline would run from Rembelszczyzna, Poland, to Wronów, Poland.
- Owner: GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 135 km / 84 miles
- Diameter: 1,000 mm / 39 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2029
The Rembelszczyzna–Wronów pipeline was included in Gaz-System's 2014-2023 development plan as a investment up to 2023. At that time, the proposal was for a 700 mm diameter 135 km pipeline.
The pipeline is listed as a Project of Common Interest by the European Commission as 6.2.2, making it eligible for public funding. It is part of a proposed network in Eastern Europe meant to improve connectivity between Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia. The other pipelines in the network include: Rozwadów Koskowola Wronów Pipeline, Jarosaw Rozwadów Pipeline, Hermanowice Jarosaw Pipeline, Hermanowice Strachocina Pipeline, Tworóg Tworze Pipeline, Pogórska Wola Tworze Pipeline, Strachocina Pogórska Wola Pipeline, Gustorzyn Wronów Pipeline. The network is listed on the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) ten year network development plan as "North - South Gas Corridor in Western Poland" and "TRA-N-245." The commissioning date for the aforementioned network is in 2029.
As of August 2021, "Rembelszczyzna-Wronów" is not listed amongst Gaz-Systems investments on its webpage.
Articles and resources
- North – South Gas Corridor in Eastern Poland, European Commission, November 2019
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- "Development Plan for satisfying current and future transmission demand for natural gas for 2014-2023" (PDF). Gaz-System. 2014. Retrieved August 26, 2021.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (November 25, 2020). "TYNDP 2020 Annex A.2 – Project Tables". ENTSOG. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "Current TYNDP : TYNDP 2020 - Annex A Page" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.
- "GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.: Our investments". en.gaz-system.pl. Retrieved 2021-08-27.