Jiaxing Dushan Coal Terminal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiaxing Dushan Coal Terminal is a proposed new coal terminal in Zehjiang province, China. The new facility would be at the Jiaxing Port.
The terminal is being constructed at the Jiaxing port in Zehjiang province.
In 2011 the proposed coal terminal received approval from the National Development and Reform Commission to begin construction. The project was reported to involve an investment of 2.56 billion yuan and would take three years to complete. It would include three 35,000 tonne-level coal berths for seaborne coal and eighteen 500-tonne level berths for river ships. Upon completion, the handling and loading capacities of the terminal are expected to reach 15.6 million and 15.4 million tonnes, respectively.
In 2014 it was reported that the Dushan project would receive an investment of 600 million yuan for continued construction of the coal terminal, much of which has been completed.
- Operator: Jiaxing Port Authority
- Location: Jiaxing, Zhejiang province, China
- Proposed Coal Capacity (Tonnes per year): 15.6 million
- Status: Construction
- Type: Imports
- Coal source:
Articles and resources
- "Zhejiang gets nod to build a coal terminal," China Coal Resource, 24 June 2011
- "Invest 1.73 billion yuan this year, Jiaxing Port accelerate "big port" Building," Logistics 3 March 2014