|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Kaohsiung Port is the largest harbor in Taiwan. It is located in southern Taiwan, adjacent to Kaohsiung City, surrounded by the city districts of Gushan, Yancheng, Lingya, Cianjhen, Siaogang, and Cijin. It is operated by Taiwan International Ports Corporation.
The Port of Kaohsiung handles oil tankers and coal carriers.
- Operator: Taiwan International Ports Corporation
- Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes):
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Sources of coal:
Articles and resources
- "Port of Kaohsiung," World Port Source, accessed May 2015
- "Kaohsiung port plan for big expansion includes 7 projects," Taiwan Info, Dec 7, 1995