Kirova Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kirova coal mine is operated by JSC SUEK, a subsidiary of Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK), in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The satellite photo below shows the mine, in Leninsk-Kuznetsky City, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The mine is operated by JSC SUEK, a subsidiary of Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK).
- Sponsor: JSC SUEK
- Parent Company: Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK)
- Location: Leninsk-Kuznetsky City, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.652327, 86.152629
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 587 million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2020) 
- Coal type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground, Longwall
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Related GEM.wiki articles
- INTER RAO UES Launches New Power Generation Unit at Kharanorskaya TPP, Inter RAO press release, Nov. 16, 2012.
- Kirov mine (Leninsk-Kuznetsky), Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- JSC SUEK, "Annual Report 2020", SUEK website, Accessed June 20021
- SUEK Unveils Automation Implementation Kirova, accessed January 2021
- "An expanded asset base," "SUEK website," accessed August 2020.