Kuzembaev coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Kuzembaev Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Aktas, in Bukhar-Zhyrau District, Karaganda (Qaraǵandy) Region, Kazakhstan.
The Tusup Kuzembaev coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC, the Kazakh subsidiary of ArcelorMittal. It is part of ArcelorMittal's Karaganda Mine Complex, which supplies coal to the ArcelorMittal Temirtau steel plant.
- Owner: ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC
- Parent Company: ArcelorMittal
- Location: Aktas, Bukhar-Zhyrau District, Karaganda (Qaraǵandy) Region, Kazakhstan
- GPS Coordinates: 49.805879, 72.966106 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.6 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves: Reported as combined reserves under Karaganda Mine Complex
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1959
- Source of Financing: