Lake Coal Terminal
The Lake Coal Terminal is a coal terminal located on Lake Michigan in East Chicago, Indiana. The terminal imports coal and exports coke for SunCoke's Indiana Harbor cokemaking operations. It has an annual capacity of 2 million tonnes per annum.
The map below shows the location of the Lake Coal Terminal on the southern shore of Lake Superior. The Indiana Harbor cokemaking facility can be seen directly to the northwest.
- Owner: SunCoke Energy
- Location: East Chicago, Indiana
- Coordinates: 41.67475725939918, -87.4146519084597
- Capacity (Million tonnes per annum): 2
- Status: Operating
- Start year:
- Type: Exports, Imports, Exports
- Coal source:
Articles and resources
- FAST FACTS - SunCoke’s Lake Coal Terminal, SunCoke, Accessed Sep. 6, 2021
Related GEM.wiki articles