M. V. Frunze Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The M. V. Frunze Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Yasenivskyi, in Antratsyt Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine is located within the rebel-controlled territory of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic.
The M. V. Frunze coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by Rovenky Anthracite, a subsidiary of JSC Vneshtorgservis, a shadowy holding company created by the Luhansk People's Republic rebel government.
- Owner: Rovenky Anthracite
- Parent Company: JSC Vneshtorgservis
- Location: Yasenivskyi, Antratsyt Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.1444188, 39.2513486 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 48 MT (2003)
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1975
- Source of Financing: