Mississippi River Midstream Operators
Mississippi River Midstream Operators consists of cranes located at the Port of New Orleans in Louisiana’s Lower Mississippi River. In 2012 it had 29 cranes and an annual coal capacity of 21 million tonnes. The cranes are operated by Cooper Consolidated, St. James Stevedoring, and Associated Terminals.
The undated satellite photo below shows the Port of New Orleans.
- Operator: Cooper Consolidated, St. James Stevedoring, and Associated Terminals
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Capacity (Million tonnes per annum): 21
- Status: Operating
- Type: Exports
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Coal exports from northwest United States ports
- Louisiana and coal
- Washington (state) and coal
- Coal terminals
- "USEC and USG Port Capacity," Platts 35th Annual Coal Marketing Days Conference Presentation, September 20, 2012