Okha Port is a small port on India's west coast, owned and operated by the state-owned Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB).
The port imports coal and coke, as well as bauxite, limestone, soda ash, cement, wheat, sulphur and fertilizer.
The all-weather port is located on the north-west coast of Saurashtra Peninsula, at the mouth of the Gulf of Kutch in the Devbhumi Dwarka district of Gujarat state.
- Operator: Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB)
- Location: Devbhumi Dwarka district, Gujarat state, India
- Annual Capacity (Tonnes):
- Status: Operating
- Type: Coal imports
- Coal source:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ "Port of Okha" World Port Source website, accessed February 2015.
- ↑ "Okha Port" Gujarat Maritime Board website, accessed February 2015.
- ↑ "Okha Port" Samsara Shipping website, accessed February 2018.
Related SourceWatch Articles
Wikipedia also has an article on Okha Port. This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the GFDL.