Port of Teluk Bayur
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Port of Teluk Bayur is located on the banks of Bayur Pay in Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia. It is the largest and most active port on Sumatra’s western coast. The Port of Teluk Bayur is a natural seaport located on major international trade routes. In addition to plantation and farming crops and mining products, coal and cement also flow out of the port.
- Location: Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 2 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Exports
- Coal source: Indonesia
Articles and Resources
- "Port of Teluk Bayur" World Port Source, accessed August 9, 2011.
- "Indo Coal" Indo Coal accessed September 14, 2011.
- [http://www.coaltrans.com/pdfs/Coal_Map_Indonesia.pdf "Coal Map Indonesia, CoalTrans, accessed March 2018