Port of Tuapse
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Port of Tuapse is in Krasnodar Krai, Russia.
The port is situated between the mouths of rivers Tuapse and Pauk, on the northeast shore of the Black Sea.
The capacity of the terminal is 17 million tonnes per annum (mtpa), including 13 mtpa for oil. The terminal is used mainly to export oil products manufactured at the Tuapse, Achinsk and Samara refineries. The port also handled 2.8 million tonnes of coal in 2012, and 2.1 million tonnes in 2015.
- Operator: UCL Holding
- Location: Krasnodar Krai, Russia
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 17 million (all cargo)
- Status: Operating
- Type: Exports
- Source of Coal: Russia
Articles and Resources
- "Tuapse Terminal," Rosneft, accessed Dec 2015
- "BULK FREIGHT: SOME PROSPECTS FOR THE BLACK AND AZOV SEAS PORTS," Economics & Economy, Vol. 1, No. 2 (March, 2014), p.166
- [www.uclholding.ru/en/press/pressrelease/778.phtml "The cargo turnover of Tuapse Port rose by 13% in the first nine months of 2015,"] UCL Holding, October 21, 2015