Raspadskaya-Koksovaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Raspadskaya-Koksovaya coal mine is a surface and underground mine, operated by Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, producing 1 million tonnes of coal per annum, in the southwest of the Tom-Usinsk area of the Kuznetsk (Kuzbass) coal basin, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.  It is part of the Raspadskaya coal mining complex.
The map below shows the exact location of the Raspadskaya coal mining complex.
Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, operates the entire Raspadskaya coal mining complex.
- Sponsor: Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Parent Company: Evraz (82%)
- Location: 11km north of Mezdurechensk town, Kemerovo Oblast, Siberia, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.784142, 88.082391 (exact)
- Status: Existing
- Production Capacity: 1 mtpa 
- Total Resource: 1,461 million tons
- Mineable Reserves: 782 million tons
- Coal type: coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: underground (longwall), surface (opencast)
- Start Year: 2003
- Source of Financing: