|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Rostov Port is in Rostov-on-don, Russia. It handles coal.
The port is located to the south-east of the East European Plain, within the city of Rostov-on-Don, along both banks of the Don River.
The Rostov multi-purpose port contains a coal terminal of 1.5 million tonnes capacity, with simultaneous storage of 120,000 tonnes. The first stage was put into operation in 2010. The terminal is eventually planned to have a capacity of 15 million tonnes per year.
- Operator: LLC Rostov Universal Port
- Location: Rostov-on-don, Russia
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 1.5 million
- Planned Additional Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 8.5 million
- Status: Operating
- Source of Coal:
Articles and Resources
- "About Us," Rostov Port Joint Stock Company, accessed Dec 2015