Samantaka Batubara Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Samantaka Batubara Coal Mine is a 0.8-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Indragiri Hulu, the province of Riau, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Indragiri Hulu, the province of Riau, Indonesia.
- Operator: Samantaka Batubara
- Owner: BlackGold Natural Resources
- Location: Indragiri Hulu, the province of Riau, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 0.9263, 101.5145 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2017
- Production capacity: 0.8 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 13
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 159.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.