Sanmen-Shengzhou Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sanmen-Shengzhou Gas Pipeline 三门-嵊州输气管线 is a natural gas pipeline under construction since 2017.
The pipeline runs from Sanmen, Taizhou, to Shengzhou, Shaoxing Zhejiang, China.
- Operator: Zhejiang Natural Gas Development Co
- Parent Company: Zhejiang Energy Investment Group 40%, China Nationial Petroleum Corporation 30%, Sinopec 30%
- Current capacity: 0.90 bcm/year
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 72.20 mi / 116.20 km
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year:
The pipeline's source is the West-East Gas Pipeline 1.
Articles and resources
- 零的突破 三门-嵊州天然气管道工程新昌段开工 Zhejiang News Client, September 8, 2018