|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sibenergougol Coal Mine is a surface mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, to the southwest of Listvyagi, in Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. The mine consists of several different segments, including "Ananinsky-Zapadny," "Bungurskiy-Yuzhny," "Ananinsky-Zapadny-2," and "Bungurskiy-Yuzhny-2." The entire Sibenergougol site measures 14km from north to south.
Sibenergougol LLC operates the mine, which is owned by MelTEK, 575 people work on the site.  The mine has changed ownership a number of times in the last decade, most recently it was purchased by Meltek from the Swiss-owned Sib Coal. Production in 2019 was 1.3 million tonnes, down from 1.6 million tonnes in 2018. Previously the mine was known as Listvyansky open-pit mine.
- Operator: Sibenergougol LLC 
- Owner: MelTEK 
- Location: Listvyagi, Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 53.591690, 86.899796 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production (2019): 1.3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: ANTHRACITE
- Mine Type: SURFACE
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Metltek, "Acquisition of OOO Sibenergougol completed", Meltek website, Accessed March 2021
- Разрез "Сибэнергоуголь", Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Участок "Ананьинский-Западный", Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Участок "Бунгурский-Южный", Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Участок «Ананьинский Восточный-2», Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Участок Бунгурский Южный 2, Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Taiga Info, "Sibenergougol will start developing a site near the road, which is defended by residents of Kuzbass villages", Taiga website, Accessed March 2021
- Kuzpress, "MelTEK added Sibenergougol", Kuzpress website, Accessed March 2021