Siddik Kardesler steel plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Siddik Kardesler steel plant (SIDDIK KARDEŞLER HADDECİLİK SAN. ve TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. (Turkish)) is an electric steel plant in Dilovası, Kocaeli, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Dilovası, Kocaeli, Turkey.
Siddik Kardesler steel plant was established in 1981 as a rolling mill. The steel making facilities began in 2017.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Sıddık Kardeşler Haddecilik Sanayi Ticaret Ltd.
- Owner: Sıddık Kardeşler Haddecilik Sanayi Ticaret Ltd.
- Alternative plant names: Siddik Brothers Iron and Steel
- Other language plant name: SIDDIK KARDEŞLER HADDECİLİK SAN. ve TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. (Turkish)
- Location: Dilovası O.S.B. 4.Kısım Ceyhan Cad. No:13 Dilovası, Kocaeli, Turkey
- GPS Coordinates: 40.800833, 29.512008 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2017 (age 3–4)
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: >0 (EAF)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: billet, rolled bar
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 electric arc furnace (EAF) (60-tonne)
Articles and resources