TIS Coal Terminal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Ukraine and coal.|
TIS Coal Terminal is at the Port of Yuzhny in the province of Odessa Oblast in south-western Ukraine.
The terminal is in the city of Yuzhny, along the Black Sea.
The terminal was built in 1994, and is the largest coal terminal of ex-USSR, with 12 million tonnes of capacity. It both exports and imports coal.
- Operator: Transinvest Company
- Location: Yuzhny, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 12 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Export/Import
- Sources of coal:
- "BULK FREIGHT: SOME PROSPECTS FOR THE BLACK AND AZOV SEAS PORTS," Economics & Economy, Vol. 1, No. 2 (March, 2014), p.166
- "Industrial Park And Processing Zone for Market Of 100 Millions," TIS, 2011