|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Tokuyama-Kudamatsu Port is in Shunan City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
The Port is the site of the Kudamatsu Coal Transshipment Terminal. Imports include coal from the NCIG Coal Export Terminal and Newcastle Port in Australia. Also from Indonesia's Samarindain east Kalimantan.  And US.
- Operator: Kudamatsu Port Authority
- Location: Shunan City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
- Annual Capacity: Over 3 million tons of coal
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Source of Coal: Australia, Indonesia, US
Articles and resources
- "MARINE ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REPORT," Japan Transport Safety Board, September 27, 2013
- "Chugoku, Ube co-operate on coal delivery to Japan," Argus Media Ltd, December 10, 2014
- [https://www.mlit.go.jp/jtsb/eng-mar_report/2013/2012tk0048e.pdf "MARINE ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REPORT,"] Japan Transport Safety Board, September 27, 2013
- "The Coal Strategy of The Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc.," The Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc., September 6, 2011
- "Japan’s Port Improvement Plans Should Benefit U.S. Bulk Exports," USDA Foreign Agricultural Service, March 19, 2015
- "徳山下松港長期構想,"徳山下松港, December 2013