Uskovskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The Uskovskaya coal mine is an underground coal mine, operated by Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, producing 2.29 million tonnes per annum, in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. It is part of the Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, near the village of Uskovo, in Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Coal Mine Background
Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, operates Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex.
- Sponsor: Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Parent Company: Evraz
- Location: Uskovo, Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.123890, 87.295827 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.29 million tonnes
- Total Resource: 413.7 MT
- Mineable Reserves: 166.1 million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2018) 
- Coal type: Coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013
- Source of Financing: