Vila do Conde power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Vila do Conde power station (Usina Termelétrica Vila do Conde) is a proposed 2310-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pará, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Barcarena, the state of Pará, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Hidrovias do Brasil Vila do Conde S.A.
- Parent company: Hidrovias do Brasil
- Location: Barcarena, Pará, Brazil
- Coordinates: -1.5105, -48.7179 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 2310 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Investor Relations". Hidrovias do Brasil. Archived from the original on February 26, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.