|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Wesfarmers Ltd is a diversified company with interests in rural services, liquefied natural gas distribution, hardware and building products, the coal mining company Premier Coal, insurance and, in November 2007, acquired the national retail chain operated by Coles Myer.
They are a business member of the Australian Industry Greenhouse Network.
Wesfarmers, through its subsidiary Wesfarmers Resources, operates the Curragh mine in Queensland’s Bowen Basin and a 40 per cent interest in the Bengalla mine in the Hunter Valley in New South Wales. For further details on the company's coal intertests see Wesfarmers Resources).
Accessed March 2008: 
- Trevor Eastwood, AM - Non-executive Chairman
- Richard Goyder - Managing Director
- Colin Carter, OAM - Non-executive Director
- Patricia Cross - Non-executive Director
- Bob Every - Non-executive Director
- James Graham - Non-executive Director
- Anthony (Tony) Howarth, AO - Non-executive Director
- Dick Lester - Non-executive Director
- Charles Macek - Non-executive Director
- Gene Tilbrook - Finance Director
- David White - Non-executive Director
- Former Managing Director, Michael A. Chaney
PR advisers and lobbyists
11th Floor, Wesfarmers House
40 The Esplanade
Telephone: (61 8) 9327 4211
Facsimile: (61 8) 9327 4216
Contact us: email@example.com
Resources and articles
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Wesfarmers, "Our History", Wesfarmers website, accessed August 2008.
- Wesfarmers Resources, "Our Mining Operations", Wesfarmers Resources website, accessed March 2013.
- Directors, Wesfarmers Ltd, accessed March 6, 2008.
- Wesfarmers, "Quarterly statement of production, development and exploration", October 20, 2011.