Yongxin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yongxin power station (陕煤集团涌鑫发电项目) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows Miaogoumen, the proposed location for the power station.
Background on Project
The Yongxin power station is part of the Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group's upcoming project, announced in 2020. Along with three other 2x1000 MW power plants (Erlintan, Yuandatan, and Xiaohaotu), this plant will supply the Shaanxi area with energy. The company plans to complete construction by 2025, at the end of the Chinese government's 14th Five Year Plan. The plant will be built close to an existing coal mine (likely the Shaliang Coal Mine) for a reliable fuel supply.
The Yongxin plant was approved by the Fugu government in January 2021 through a signing ceremony signalling an agreement of strategic cooperation between the Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group and the People's Government of Fugu County. It has yet to be officially permitted by the relevant authorities.
The Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group is planning to combine the power transmission channels in northern Shaanxi, integrating the new Yongxin plant into their refined energy grid. The Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group has planned eight major infrastructure reserve projects (including the four cluster power plants) for the near future, with a total investment of 72.667 billion yuan.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Parent company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Location: Miaogoumen, Fugu, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.245893, 110.771764 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity: 2,000 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired, ultra-supercritical, 1000 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired, ultra-supercritical, 1000 MW
- Status: Announced
- Start year:
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Domestic (likely Shaliang Coal Mine)
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 荣耀陕西网 (2020-11-19). "陕煤建集团天工公司："六稳""六保"助推高质量发展-荣耀陕西网-". m.rongyaosx.com. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "2021陕西煤业化工集团府谷能源开发有限公司招聘公告（50人）". OFFCN. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "2021陕西煤业化工集团府谷能源开发有限公司招聘50人公告". m.zggqzp.com. 2021-03-11. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "陕煤集团与府谷县人民政府签订战略合作协议". CCTD. 2021-01-13. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- Shaanxi Daily (2020-03-31). "陕西省部署推动省属企业谋划储备重大项目". sx.sina.cn. Retrieved 2021-06-25.