From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of non-violent direct actions against coal|
10/10/10 was a global day of action on October 10, 2010, designed to spur community actions to address climate change and create the basis for increased political action. It was organized by 350.org.
- "Ideas For Your 10/10 Work Party" 350.org, accessed Oct., 2010.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Nonviolent direct actions against coal: 2010
- Nonviolent direct actions against coal: 2009
- Nonviolent direct actions against coal: 2008
- Nonviolent direct actions against coal
- Citizen groups working on coal issues
- State-by-State Guide to Information on Coal in the United States
- Proposed coal plants
- Coal plant cancellations
- What happened to the 151 proposed coal plants?
- Coal Activist Videos