Bryansky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Bryansky coal mine is a surface coal mine, operated by KTK, producing 1.7 million tonnes per annum, in Kuzbass coalfield, Kemerovo, Russia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine in Kuzbass coalfield, Kemerovo, Russia.
KTK operates the mine, producing 1.7 million tonnes per annum.
- Parent Company: KTK
- Location: Kemerovo, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.410678, 86.794083 (approximate)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 1.7 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 243 MT
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface
- Start Year: 2015
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- KTK, Coal Operations, accessed May 18, 2020