CLPGX coal terminal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CLPGX coal terminal is in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The port is located in Qisha Town, Gangkou District, Fangchenggang Prefecture.
The terminal is a dedicated coal terminal for the 1,260 MW Fangchenggang Qisha power station, owned by CLP Group. The company is currently building two additional coal-fired units at this plant, with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW. The company said it had secured a long-term coal supply from Indonesia for the new units.
- Operator: CLP Group
- Location: Fangchenggang Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuange Autonomous Region, China
- Coal Capacity (tonnes per year):
- Status: Existing
- Type: Imports
- Coal source: Indonesia
Articles and resources
- "CLPGX Coal Terminal," wikimapia, accessed Nov 2015
- "防城港电厂二期扩建工程开工建设", 广西新闻网, 2014-6-19
- "CLP Guangxi Fangchenggang Power Station Phase II to Start Construction," CLP Group, June 24, 2014