Cadiz City coal terminal
Cadiz City coal terminal is run by Asia Pacific Energy Resources Ventures, a subsidiary of French firm Sparkling Commondities in Barangay Tinampaan. The terminal began operating in 2014, supplying coal to small industries.
The map below shows the location of Cadiz City.
- Operator: Asia Pacific Energy Resources Ventures (APERVI), owned by Sparkling Commodities
- Location: Barangay Tinampaan, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental Province, Philippines
- Coordiantes: 10.95, 123.3 (approximate)
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes):
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Sources of coal: Indonesia The capacity of the terminal in not known.
Articles and resources
- Erwin P. Nicavera, "Coal terminal boosts income of Cadiz City," Sun Star, February 26, 2016
- "Mayor Considers Business Security for Investors; Coal Terminal Project Generates More Revenues," Cadiz Climate - Information Center, July 21, 2012