Chemery–Nozay Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chemery–Nozay Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in France.
The pipeline starts in Chemery, France, and runs to Nozay, France.
- Length: 239.1 km / 148.6 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Chemery_Nozay
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- GRTgaz (2018). "Plan décennal de développement du réseau de transport de GRTgaz" (PDF). grtgaz.com. Retrieved January 22, 2021. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "GRT 2019" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "GRT 2019" defined multiple times with different content
- "Governance that supports GRTgaz's commitments | grtgaz.com". GRTgaz.com. Retrieved 2022-07-29.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor