Dobropilska Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dobropilska Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Dobropillia, Dobropillia Raion, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The Dobropilska coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by DTEK Dobropolyeugol LLC, a subsidiary of a subsidiary of DTEK Group, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov. It has a capacity of 1 million tons per year.
- Owner: DTEK Dobropolyeugol LLC
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Dobropillia, Dobropillia Raion, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.4672734, 37.0983411 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1941
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Добропільська», Wikipedia (Ukrainian), accessed Mar. 2021.
- ТОВАРИСТВО З ОБМЕЖЕНОЮ ВІДПОВІДАЛЬНІСТЮ "ДТЕК ДОБРОПІЛЛЯВУГІЛЛЯ", Ukraine Government Inspection Portal, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Добропольская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.