From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Hyrock is a limestone and lime production businesses based in Lithgow, New South Wales. In 2009 the company was taken over by Unimin Australia Limited.
- Member, Ash Development Association of Australia, a lobby group promoting the use of coal-fired power station waste in building and other materials.
2 Rutherford Lane,
Lithgow, NSW, 2790
Phone: (02) 6351 2281
Articles and resources
- "Unimin Australia Limited - acquisition of Hyrock Pty Limited, Westcal Pty Limited", Australian competition and Consumer Commission, March 2009.
- Ash Development Association of Australia, "Membership", Ash Development Association of Australia website, accessed June 2011.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Australia and coal
- Fly ash management and use in Australia
- American Coal Ash Association
- UK Quality Ash Association
- The Fly Ash Resource Centre - http://www.rmajko.com/flyash.html
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Center for Byproducts Utilization
- University of Kentucky - Center for Applied Energy Research
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network