|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of South Korea and coal|
Incheon Port is in northwestern South Korea, bordering Seoul and Gyeonggi to the east.
In 2010 Port of Incheon imports included bituminous coal (7.9%), as well as petroleum and other gases (21.4%), sand (15.9%), and refined petroleum products (9.5%).
- Operator: Incheon Port Authority
- Location: Incheon, South Korea
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes):
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Sources of coal: Russia, Australia
Articles and resources
- "Port of Incheon," World Port Source, accessed May 2015