Integrated Belpahar-Lakhanpur-Lilari Project
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Integrated Belpahar- Lakhanpur-Lilari Project is coal mine proposed by Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 40 million tonnes per annum, in the Ib Valley coalfield in Odisha state, India.  The capacity would increase current operations by 10 million tonnes.
The map below shows the exact location of the Integrated Belpahar-Lakhanpur-Lilari Project among the Ib Valley coal mines in Odisha state, India.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Bandhabal, Jharsuguda district, Odisha state, India
- Coordinates: 21.771004, 83.849162 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 10 million tonnes per annum above existing
- Mineable Reserves: 1262 million tonnes
- In service: 1983
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Source of financing: