|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingtang Port is a deep-water international seaport on the coast of Tangshan Municipality, Hebei, People's Republic of China. It is part of the Port of Tangshan.
The port is situated on the north coast of Bohai gulf.
The port began operation in 1991.
- Operator: Tangshan Port Group Corporation, Ltd. Hebei Port Group
- Location: Tangshan Municipality, Hebei province, China
- Coal Capacity (Tonnes per year): 45 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Coal source:
Articles and resources
- "Jingtang Port" Asia Trade Hub, accessed August 2, 2011.
- "Coal Terminals," CCCC First Harbor Consultants, accessed June 2015
- Sylvie Cornot-Gandolphe, "China’s Coal Market: Can Beijing Tame ‘King Coal’?" Oxford, Dec 2014