Keller Mine Fill
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Keller Mine Fill is a joint venture between two Keller Australia companies -- Piling Contractors and Keller Ground Engineering -- to undertake the mine filling activities required as part of the Dinmore to Goodna motorway upgrade in Ipswich, Queensland. Part of the motorway project involves the in-filling of abandoned coal mines that lie beneath the new alignment of the widened Ipswich motorway.
- Member, Ash Development Association of Australia, a lobby group promoting the use of coal-fired power station waste in building and other materials.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Australia and coal
- Fly ash management and use in Australia
- American Coal Ash Association
- UK Quality Ash Association
- The Fly Ash Resource Centre - http://www.rmajko.com/flyash.html
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Center for Byproducts Utilization
- University of Kentucky - Center for Applied Energy Research
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network