Kertapati Coal Port
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
The Kertapati barge loading port is situated on 10.2 hectares. It handles coal for both domestic and regional export markets. The capacity of the facility at the Kertapati is 2.5 Mtpa. The port is capable of handling 7,000 DWT coal bulk carriers.
- Operator: PT Bukit Asam
- Location: Palembang, Indonesia
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 2.5 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Domestic and regional export
- Coal source: Tanjung Enim mine, Indonesia
Articles and Resources
- "This month in coal: Indonesia's state coal sector--a review" BNet, accessed August 8, 2011.
- "About Us," PT Bukit Asam, accessed July 2015
- "Indo Coal" Indo Coal accessed September 14, 2011.