Rozwadów-Końskowola-Wronów Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Rozwadów-Końskowola-Wronów Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Poland.
The pipeline would run from Rozwadów, Poland; to Końskowola, Poland; to Wronów, Poland.
- Owner: GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 103 km / 64 miles
- Diameter: 1000 mm / 39 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2029
The pipeline is listed as a Project of Common Interest by the European Commission, making it eligible for public funding. It is part of a proposed network in Eastern Europe meant to improve connectivity between Poland, Hungry, and Slovakia. The other pipelines in the network include: Rembelszczyzna Wronów Pipeline, Jarosaw Rozwadów Pipeline, Hermanowice Jarosaw Pipeline, Hermanowice Strachocina Pipeline, Tworóg Tworze Pipeline, Pogórska Wola Tworze Pipeline, Strachocina Pogórska Wola Pipeline, Gustorzyn Wronów Pipeline. The network is listed on the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) ten year network development plan as "North - South Gas Corridor in Western Poland" and "TRA-N-245."
Articles and resources
- North – South Gas Corridor in Eastern Poland, European Commission, November 2019
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (November 25, 2020). "TYNDP 2020 Annex A.2 – Project Tables". ENTSOG. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.