|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Vecor Australia is an Australian company which states that it has "developed a portfolio of proprietary technologies that enable high-value and comprehensive beneficiation of fly ash resources" and that its mission is the "improved sustainability and profitability for the coal-fired power generation and building material industries."
On its website the company states that the company provides:
- "Cost-efficient, high-quality sustainable raw materials to manufacturers.
- Resource-efficient production methods for manufacturers.
- Significant reduction of solid waste liabilities for coal power generators."
On its website the company states that "Public relations and strategy consultancy Apco Worldwide provide research and strategic planning support for Vecor with a focus on effective stakeholder engagement and communications."
- Member, Ash Development Association of Australia, a lobby group promoting the use of coal-fired power station waste in building and other materials.
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Australia and coal
- Fly ash management and use in Australia
- American Coal Ash Association
- UK Quality Ash Association
- The Fly Ash Resource Centre - http://www.rmajko.com/flyash.html
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Center for Byproducts Utilization
- University of Kentucky - Center for Applied Energy Research
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network