Conneq Industrial Infrastructure
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
Conneq Industrial Infrastructure, which is a part of the Lend Lease group, is "a major end-to-end provider in power. From the design and construction of new power stations, through base-load power station operation and maintenance activities, to transmission, distribution and end-user reticulation, Conneq teams can typically be found servicing the power industry in every Australian state."
Coal-fired power station interests
On its website Conneq states that it "manages operations and maintenance of the fly ash handling and disposal system" at Macquarie Generation's Bayswater Power Station, New South Wales. The company states that it "is responsible for the plant and equipment which removes fly ash from the station fabric filter plant and pneumatically conveys the material to an adjacent dense phase slurry plant. Conneq is also responsible for the survey, repair and maintenance of the station’s pulverised fuel milling plant." Conneq states that it has been operating at the power station since 1997.
- Member, Ash Development Association of Australia, a lobby group promoting the use of coal-fired power station waste in building and other materials.
Sydney Corporate Office
Level 1, Building 0
3 Richardson Place
PO Box 147
North Ryde BC NSW 1670
Telephone +61 2 8667 6000
Facsimile +61 2 8667 6199
Email enquiries AT conneq.com.au
Articles and resources
- Conneq Industrial Infrastructure, "History", Conneq Industrial Infrastructure website, accessed June 2011.
- Conneq Industrial Infrastructure, "Bayswater Power Station, NSW", Conneq Industrial Infrastructure website, accessed June 2011.
- Ash Development Association of Australia, "Membership", Ash Development Association of Australia website, accessed June 2011.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Australia and coal
- Fly ash management and use in Australia
- American Coal Ash Association
- UK Quality Ash Association
- The Fly Ash Resource Centre - http://www.rmajko.com/flyash.html
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee - Center for Byproducts Utilization
- University of Kentucky - Center for Applied Energy Research
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network